Project Manager, Security (Embedded)
About ECT Services – We are a Systems Integrator located in the Kentuckiana area established in 1981. We represent products for temperature controls, (Alerton, Distech, Siemens, Tridium, Honeywell & American Auto-Matrix), Intrusion, (Bosch and others) Access Security (Lenel, Avigilon, Genetec), IP Intercom (Zenitel, Avigilon, AiPhone, Alphacom), Video (AXIS, Avigilon, Lenel, Genetec) and are reviewing other integration products for growth. Our mission is to provide excellent an excellent customer experience and maintain relationships by providing quality products, systems & installations. We set the bar high for excellence in our industry and pride ourselves in maintainability and sustainability of our integrated systems. Our standards have been adopted as protocol with our customers, architects, and engineers.
This position will be an embedded position where the successful candidate will report to the customer’s facility daily. The daily activities of this position will be directed and prioritized by the customer and their needs.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, management of internal projects that impact the day-to-day operations of our customer’s business.
- To ensure successful delivery of Projects to meet our customer’s needs.
- Focus on innovating new and better ways to create solutions that will add value and for the end user.
- Lead Mergers and Acquisitions for Physical Security
- CAD Drawings, Standards, and Audits
- Physical Security Standards and Audits.
- Auditing of all vendor work, to include site visits for assessments, and oversight of service, projects, and invoices.
- Vendor tracking and accountability for SLA’s.
- Responsible for complete project management by working within the customer’s system/organization to ensure on time delivery of projects, while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
- Actively planning, communicating, analyzing, and reviewing functional and technical specifications and other documentation.
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for project status reporting to stake holders including internal customers.
- Responsible for professional level interaction with other teams, internal and external with a mindset of a successful delivery that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Responsible for maintaining a functional work environment across teams, risk assessment, and control.
- Support finance team for billing and invoicing on timely manner
- Responsible for improving and owning performance of the team to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Interacts and engages the client fully.
- Must be effective operating in a multi-disciplined technology environment coupled with an obsession for responsiveness to the project needs as well as our customer’s best interest.
- Should have financial and business acumen skills.
- Requirement – be comfortable in an ever-changing environment.
- Requirement – be able to handle/manage change and adjust accordingly.
- Works closely with customer’s management and clients to assist in the direction, analysis, definition, and prioritization of the business requirements. Provide a single point of contact for the client.
- Able to manage project with various life cycles: Waterfall, Agile etc.
- Requirement elicitation and estimation preparation for end-to-end product.
- Requirement – Excellent in communication and understand work culture of various geographies.
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience working in fast paced high demand work environment.
- Experience working with and inside Fortune 500 level organizations.
- Experience working with MS Office and other well-known software platforms.
- Good to have IoT and cloud understanding.
- Should be able to review architecture and provide suggestions to improve the same.
- Must have experience working with physical and electronic security systems for global corporate environments.
- Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, detail-oriented, analytical mind set, perfection seeker.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- This position requires a minimum of 5 years project management experience and the ability to demonstrate practical understanding of electrical, electronic, controls, and mechanical drawings, schematics, and cutsheets to include analyzing and interpretation of such drawings.
- Strong Background in low voltage electrical systems, to include Access Control, Intrusion, Video, and integrated systems is highly desirable.
- Experience in Mergers and Acquisition management is highly desirable.
- Experience with capital project management is highly desirable.
- ECT Team Members are expected to do “whatever it takes” to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- ECT Team Members are expected to always act in the best interest of our customers.
- Continued professional development.
For more information or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org