Join our team!
ECT is currently hiring for the position of Temperature Controls Account Manager (Cincinnati Area)
The individual expected to be proficient in facility management services industry and customer service. This person is expected to meet performance standards as set by the VP of Sales or the Sales Manager, and to be a professional self-starter able to develop a dependable track record in facility service sales. The position is responsible for maintaining regular contact with staff, owners and property managers, effectively communicate to project managers and service manager all phases and activities for his / her contracts. We empower employees to make decisions’ that correspond with our Customer Commitment. This opportunity is also expected to grow sales within current customer base and develop new business for the assigned geographic region of ECT Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate practical understanding of facility management services industry and customer service.
- Identify, sell and negotiate temperature control and energy efficiency services for commercial, educational, healthcare, and industrial facilities.
- Develop strategies to identify, pursue and capture new business
- Prepare and present effective sales proposals to new and existing customers that will develop profitable results
- Document and follow up leads and referrals
- Form in-depth partnerships with our customers and anticipate their needs
- Meet and exceed sales quotas and profit margins
- Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- Minimum 5 years industry sales experience
- Solid record of success achieving sales and management commitments
- Goal oriented with a strong desire to sell
- Ability to work independently or in team environment
- Positive Attitude
- Posses excellent oral, written and verbal communication
- Desire to grow and overcome challenges
- Ability to interact with customers, field staff, management and office team
- Knowledge of temperature controls is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply, please contact Jeff Murphy