Operations Analysts, Security (Embedded)
About ECT Services– We are a Systems Integrator located in the Kentuckiana area established in 1981. We represent products for temperature controls, (Alerton, Distech, Siemens, Tridium, Honeywell & American Auto-Matrix), Intrusion, (Bosch and others) Access Security (Lenel, Avigilon, Genetec), IP Intercom (Zenitel, Avigilon, AiPhone, Alphacom), Video (AXIS, Avigilon, Lenel, Genetec) and are reviewing other integration products for growth. Our mission is to provide excellent an excellent customer experience and maintain relationships by providing quality products, systems & installations. We set the bar high for excellence in our industry and pride ourselves in maintainability and sustainability of our integrated systems. Our standards have been adopted as protocol with our customers, architects, and engineers.
This position will be an embedded position where the successful candidate will report to the customer’s facility daily. The daily activities of this position will be directed and prioritized by the customer, or their designate, and their needs.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to,support and execution of internal projects that impact the day-to-day operations of our customer’s business.
- To ensure successful delivery of Projects to meet our customer’s needs.
- Manage ACR
- Creation, performance, and review of audits, reports, and metrics.
- Service troubleshooting and vendor coordination
- Creating access levels
- Project and service testing
- Manage Intrusion
- Response plans
- Code requests
- Alarm Permits
- False Alarm Audits
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for project status reporting to stake holders including internal customers.
- Responsible for professional level interaction with other teams, internal and external with a mindset of a successful delivery that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Responsible for maintaining a functional work environment across teams, risk assessment, and control.
- Interacts and engages the client fully.
- Must be effective operating in a multi-disciplined technology environment coupled with an obsession for responsiveness to the project needs as well as our customer’s best interest.
- Requirement – be comfortable in an ever-changing environment.
- Requirement – be able to handle/manage change and adjust accordingly.
- Works closely with customer’s management and clients to execute assigned tasked in a timely manner.
- Able to manage time to accomplish multiple requests with minimal supervision.
- Requirement – Excellent customer focus to include both internal and external customers.
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience working in fast paced high demand work environment.
- Experience working with and inside Fortune 500 level organizations.
- Experience working with MS Office and other well-known software platforms.
- Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, detail-oriented, analytical mind set, perfection seeker.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- This position requires a minimum of 3years’ experienceworking with large corporate customers.
- ECT Team Members are expected to do “whatever it takes” to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- ECT Team Members are expected to always act in the best interest of our customers.
- Continued professional development.